Tue, Dec 14|
6 Personal Perspectives with Jonathan Dupree
Join Jonathan Dupree and learn how to master the 6 Personal Perspectives that will help you step into your BEST self! This is free to attend, so please share with others.
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2021, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
About the event
An individual’s mindset holds the key to what he/she can accomplish. Years ago, Gary Keller discovered that high achievers have a similar mindset when it comes to success – the key points encompassed in The Six Personal Perspectives. You too can be a high achiever and reach the highest level of success in business and in life by learning about, adopting and mastering these foundational perspectives.
In this class, you will do the following:
- Discover how to utilize your strengths and weaknesses to achieve self-mastery
- Pinpoint and time block for the 20 percent you should be focusing on to achieve a career worth having, a business worth owning and a life worth living
- Learn the five steps you can take to purposefully break through your ceiling of achievement
- Explore all the resources available to keep you learning based and learning for earning’s sake
- Unlimit your thinking and your success by delving into ways to remove and redirect limiting beliefs
- Adopt the accountability mindset and learn how to focus on the things that are within your control so you can effect positive change and overcome obstacles
Register At: Attend6Perspectives.com